GR8Running works with athletes of all ages and abilities providing 1:1 coaching, training plans and support for mid distance track and road events from 5km to marathon.
Bespoke 1:1 coaching or personalised training plans may be beneficial to you if:
- You are new to the sport and looking initial guidance
- Returning to the sport after a long layoff
- Wanting to race a new distance
- Want to smash “that PB” or attain a GFA time
- Reached a plateau in running performance
UKA qualified: Event Group Endurance Coach, Event Group Sprints and Hurdles Coach, Athletics Coach and Coach in Running Fitness; experienced with coaching athletes of all abilities and competing in events from parkrun to big city marathons, GR8running has the credentials to work with you.
To discuss how GR8Running can work with you, please use the Contact Coaching form.
“I realise that winning doesn’t always mean getting 1st place; it means getting the best out of yourself.” – Meb Keflezighi